TrackLink® hs a long-term in-house development of a Lone-Worker-Center (LWC)
It is continuously being developed in order to comply with legal regulations and the changing world of mobiles.
For example for the Lone-Worker-Devices from our Company.
We have the following three variants of TrackLink® ready for you to give your company the flexibility you need ...
TrackLink®-Cloud offers you the flexibility to operate your PNZ where your security personnel work.
Do you want to try it out?
Perfect, then here it goes to your personal demo user account.
from 24,50 € (net price/month/Device)
- A PC with Java (TM) software. You can download Java from Oracle free of charge for your PC (Windows, Linux, Unix, ...).
- Windows PC with operating system Win 7 64 bit or higher
- min I3 processor
- min. 4 GB RAM when using 3-D cards min 8 GB RAM
- min. 250 GB hard drive
- for 3-D map view an Nvidia graphics card
- Internet access. http://tracklink.de port 80 (the web server) and mmssl.tracklink.de port 443 (sends push messages: alarms, position updates) must be without an intermediary proxy or other packet filter ("firewall") be available. Please clarify this in advance with your IT department.